Re: [Xen-users] xen kernel crashes athlon?

  • To: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
  • From: Ian Jones <ian.jones9901@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 14:35:01 +0000
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 02:24:35 -0800
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:Message-ID:Date:From:Organization:User-Agent:MIME-Version:To:CC:Subject:References:In-Reply-To:X-Enigmail-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=OFaQnILwKmL1SNa4ZNHk9OjRCA8oXJ9h2QmxQBugILDLBOTAu2fVEn/RKAVjdkVcX/5FT17Z+l60Omq7FKsyhZfzK0GP9t+SX+fl015yebW+sWFmvLrjJHBMWNrHJQw1BetzgPZLgtPM3WeLma/SNrFQQMvjrzxUR2eQduNCZws= ;

Would you believe I took a photograph of it with my digital camera? :)
It doesn't look very revealing though. The last thing it says is "xen
trace buffers: disabled" then silence.

ian