RE: [Xen-users] AMD-64 install hangs on kernel load

  • To: "Paul Archer" <parcher@xxxxxxx>
  • From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 18:18:46 +0100
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 09:18:30 -0800

I use gcc 3.3.3 at the moment, and I think 3.3.5 is the version that
comes with the SuSE version that my collegues in Austin tends to use
(9.x I think), so I would say that's fine - unless of course that
particular version of debian build is broken...

Can you do objdump -d on your xen-syms (in ...<xen-source>/xen) - just
the first 15-20 lines should be enough to see that it's looking about
right - just mail it to me, not the list, as I don't think most of the
list will appreciate assmebly dumps ;-)

--
Mats