Re: [Xen-users] domU hardware access

( this is explained in the xen manuals, keyword pciback.hide)

Thank you very much!

Cant say anything about the dat drive. How is the dat-drive connected  ?

The DAT drive is connected with a SCSI controller, so I think I have to let the domU to access to the SCSI controller. This is not my case, but what about if I want to let one domU to access to one SCSI drive and another domU to access to another SCSI drive on the same SCSI controller?

Luca.