Re: [Xen-users] Export /dev/lp0 as VBD?

On Wed, 2007-03-21 at 11:00 +0100, Sander Marechal wrote:

> I looked in /dev and there's no /dev/lp0. A "modprobe lp" didn't do
> anything. I did see a /dev/printer but I think that's only there because
> lpd is running. I do seem to have a working parallel driver. When I do
> "lsmod" I can see:

try a mknod /dev/lp0 c 6 0 (or just mknod lp0 c 6 0 ) while in /dev

It looks like your going to have to set up the device, but if the module
is loading ok, it could work.

May want to double check the major / minor on that, going from memory
the last time I had to create it.

Hope this helps,

Best,
--Tim