[Xen-users] Initial networking not working

Hi,

I am trying to install FC6 under Xen on a cluster node whose ethernet card uses interface eth1. I modified the xend-config to use eth1

(network-script 'network-bridge netdev=eth1')

The installer boots and starts running. But the installer still cannot connect to the http server that has the FC6 installation on it. So there seems to be no networking within the Xen VM.

Here is the output from brctl:

xenbr1          8000.feffffffffff       no              vif1.0
                                                        peth1
                                                        vif0.1

I realize this is a complete noob question, but any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Cam