Re: [Xen-users] HVM guest but I want no SDL or VNC output

> I want to have Linux HVM guests (Xen 3.0.3, Debian Etch, Xeon 5130 with
> VT). Since the guests are to be servers I do not need graphical output
> like VNC or SDL. And use causes errors...
>
> Is there a possibility not to use SDL or VNC? If it works and the
> network does works (it does work with non-HVM guests), I could use ssh
> to login into the guests.

I use my setup like this.  I setup VNC but rarely log into it...  You
should be able to set it to listen only on the local interface if you're
worried about other hosts on the network connecting.

You may find that it's useful to have the guest's framebuffer available
if you have to debug any networking problems; generally just ssh login
to the guests will be fine.

Cheers,
Mark