Re: [Xen-users] Alternative to bridge

Hey,
I think I found a solution to this problem which is even better. The uml_switch
was taken as a base for the vde project: http://vde.sourceforge.net/. They
added support for i.e. QEMU so maybe it also works with Xen and for sure with
KVM. The really cool part is, that the user can specifiy additional properties
of the links between host i.e. timings and packet loss - that's what I needed
for my project...

Adrian