Re: [Xen-users] Best way to convert pv to hvm?

On Tue, 2007-06-05 at 20:50 +0100, Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:

> Hmmph. Think about this:

Hmm. I think this is the best of the two. I've never had problems with
nfsroots, but I don't use SuSE. Regardless, you're right, guided
partitioning would be easier for most people.

I also have a coffee cup that says I (heart) Sed. Sometimes I forget :)

Best,
--Tim