[Xen-users] Re: one physical machine and two virtuals and two netwroks

On Tue, Jun 05, 2007 at 09:48:08PM +0200, Kamill S wrote:
> I'm looking forward to set up 2 virtual machines with two different
> networks.
>
> My idea is:
>
> 1 physical machine with xen and two network cards (eth0 for internal
> network and eth1 for dmz). Every virtual machine is connected to one
> physical network card.
>
> Can I get issues with this configuration? Please help me because I have
> no experience with xen yet.

That can work fine.  Two bridges, one hooked into each dom0 NIC, and each
domU has only one virtual NIC connected to one of the bridges (depending on
which network you want the domU to talk to).  Done it myself a bunch of
times; works like a charm.

- Matt