Re: [Xen-users] Guest Network Some can Ping, Some can't Ping

On Do, Jun 07, 2007 at 10:53:54 +1000, Xin Chen wrote:
> Sorry for the last empty post....
>
> Actually I only have 1 guest on Xen Server.
> oh, by the way, I assign two ip for the guest1.  Like:
> eth0 and eth0:0
> one is for internal ip , the other is for external ip,
> they are using same mac address, is that alright?

Yes, it's ok.

(
by the way, I have noticed that you have specified
the same ip address on two interfaces of you domain 0.
I think the problem is not related to this,
but this is incorrect.
)

Please show

# ifconfig
# brctl show

in the domain 0.

As far as I understand, you can ping domain U from the PCs,
but ping is not stable.

Can you ping guest from domain 0?

Can you ping your PC's from the domain U?

--
WBR, i.m.chubin