RE: [Xen-users] loopback domU write

The dom0 filesystem cache will DEFINITELY be a part of the
caching/buffering. I don't know if the loopback driver also has some
caches - it seems silly to cache here (because it is better to have one
(larger) cache in one place (compared to multiple smaller caches), and
loopback ends up in a filesystem driver sooner or later), but it's
obviously POSSIBLE to do.

--
Mats