RE: [Xen-users] Windows 2003, scsi to ide

It may not be described as working for Win2K3, but I would have thought
that it should work fine. The method of recognizing devices and loading
the corresponding drivers is identical between XP and 2K3 [the actual
kernel in both is identical modulo some minor bugfixes and updates that
are out of sync].

> So, has anyone successfully added IDE drivers to a Windows Server 2003
> image? I still have the server running under vmware if
> anything needs to
> be done on the running system, but I would like to migrate it.

I haven't actually done it, but I expect it to work.

--
Mats