Re: [Xen-users] Windows 2003, scsi to ide

Petersson, Mats wrote:

> [...]
I though so too. What threw me was the line:

Extract the Atapi.sys, Intelide.sys, Pciide.sys, and Pciidex.sys files
from the %SystemRoot%\Driver Cache\I386\Driver.cab file, or copy the
files to the %SystemRoot%\System32\Drivers folder.

Since my %SystemRoot%\Driver Cache\I386\Driver.cab didn't include
Atapi.sys or Intelide.sys.

Turns out that most of these were in my drivers directory already and I
just merged the registry information.
>> So, has anyone successfully added IDE drivers to a Windows Server 2003
>> image? I still have the server running under vmware if
>> anything needs to
>> be done on the running system, but I would like to migrate it.
>>

> I haven't actually done it, but I expect it to work.

The drivers install worked, but I still get the "Stop 0x0000007B" error.
I will investigate further....

Jeff