Re: [Xen-users] Physical -> Virtual

  • To: "Davide Corio" <davide.corio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 15:52:48 +0100
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 07:50:51 -0700
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=q3nx3sRxS6BRjbkxePUkgG37iGjsSokbWTpm9lxLjX58bqVKW9QUKYjuUtnslKlqJkz32+/ndHGQqJysFEhzG2xVKJfMhKKsCUH4kMknGIX43Pk8wH/2K1ALIAn8500FDek666jf/oZ4GhOVNpNPBi14S1v7ispxxuSsQ2dAH0s=