RE: [Xen-users] RHEL3 domU

  • To: "Fajar A. Nugraha" <fajar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 11:02:54 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 02:01:57 -0700

A HVM domain should work fine - not that I've tried it, but I don't see
any reason why it wouldn't work. It does of course assume that you have
a new-ish processor (such as an AMD Socket AM2/F processor).

The whole point about a HVM domain is that it runs unmodified OS's.

--
Mats