[Xen-users] is it possible to have 64bit HVM domU?

Hallo!

I am using on a system based on Debian GNU/Linux Etch on AMD64 platform
Linux and Solaris running in a HVM domU but they both seem to be 32bit
environments. I know so because 64bit Linux didnt boot and said
something about am I trying to run it in 32 bit environment; and because
i had to install 32bit Oracle because 64bit Oracle said it expected
BIT_SIZE=64 and got BIT_SIZE=32. And also, to have under Solaris more
than 4GB RAM i needed to add into domU config 'pae=1' option.

Please tell me if there is a way to make HVM 64bit?

Best regards,

Imre Oolberg

PS And also, could somebody explain to me how is this so that in domU
witch runs in a full virtualization mode operation system is not seeing
real hardware but qemulated hardware. Or is there a way instead of qemu
to provide HVM domU real hardware?

My hardware is HP 385 DL and domU configuration is

kernel = "/usr/lib/xen-3.0.3-1/boot/hvmloader"
builder = 'hvm'
device_model = '/usr/lib/xen-3.0.3-1/bin/qemu-dm'
memory  = '1024'
vcpus = '1'
name='domU-hvm-2'
vif = [ 'mac=00:16:3E:3A:9E:7A, type=ioemu, bridge=xenbr2' ]
disk = [ 'file:/data/domains/domU-hvm-2/disk.img,ioemu:hda,w' ]
boot='c'
vnc=1
pae=1