Re: [Xen-users] Kubuntu Guest on CentOS5 host

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I have an older Xeon system that won't allow me to do Full Virt.

I used Qemu to install Feisty, but Qemu creates partitions within the disk image file, as if it were an entire disk. As I understand Xen, this is not a format that Xen can read directly; what I want is for Qemu to write to a LVM volume.

Can you describe for me the steps you use for installing non-Red Hat distros? Any tips for getting Feisty installed? Thanks in advance!

Paul