From: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mark
Williamson
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 12:06 PM
To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: James Ruffer
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] xen baremetal 3.2.99 console

> I am not sure if I read this wrong but it is required to run windows
> client in order to use the new xen console for 3.2.99?  Is there a
> linux or wine version being created by the opensource foks?
> We do not have windows running nor the desire to reinstall it on
anything.

Are you asking about the Xen{Express,Server,Enterprise} product?  This
list is
mostly about the open source release of Xen so people here aren't so
familiar
with those products; we try to answer but we don't always know ;-)
There are
forums at http://forums.xensource.com that might be able to answer your
question more specifically.

I was under the impression that the management console for XenSource's
products was written in Java and could be run either on Windows or Linux
-
indeed, I thought maybe it was useable from a web browser.  I vaguely
recall
reading about a Linux installer for it.

Cheers,
Mark

--
Dave: Just a question. What use is a unicyle with no seat?  And no
pedals!