[Xen-users] Re: Hibernation

On Thu, Jul 12, 2007 at 10:58:06AM -0700, Dylan Martin wrote:
Disclaimer: I'm basing this off of experience setting up NTP servers 5
years ago, with zero exposure to how Windows handles things.  I think
it's the same though.

Alas, it doesnât. Windows always accesses the hw clock. If you change the timezone, the hw clock will be changed. If correct the clock via NTP, the hw clock will be changed immediatley. Windows doesnât have a system clock.

And yes, I hate it.

Shade and sweet water!

        Stephan

--