Re: [Xen-users] AM2 motherboards with HVM support

Hello again,

Age_M schrieb:
There is a tool which enables you to modify your and RE-enable the Virtualization-Support (if the option is only hidden in the bios, like it was with my Bios).

I just checked the latest F4 Bios of your mainboard (M61SMES2 rev.2.0) and it has Virtualization support built-in. But the option is, as it was with my bios, disabled and hidden. I don't know what Gigabyte does it for, but I think there is a good chance that the modification of your bios will work. But again I need to say: It _may_ work, but there's also a risk! So, it's your call...

Greetz Age_M