Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3.1 on Debian Etch: Dom0 eth0 dead

On Mon, Sep 10, 2007 at 09:49:10AM +0200, Florian Engelmann (Manntech) wrote:

> ping my Server what also failed. An ifconfig gives me an eth0 device with my
> local IP 192.168.1.6 a lo device a peth0 device a vif0.0 device and a xenbr0
> device without any IP. I did not modify the /etc/xen/xend-config.sxp and my
> /etc/network/interfaces looks like this:
>
> iface eth0 inet static
> iface eth3 inet static
>

> While eth0 is my default LAN interface and eth3 is my crossover interface to
> the 2nd clusternode. If I change
>
> (network-script network-bridge)
> (network-script 'network-bridge netdev=eth1')

eth3 is configured with an other ip, and eth1 is the one to be enslaved into
the bridge with the domUs?
Would be an internal-only bridge this way without doing routing.
If this is wanted you should assign an ip to eth1 for debugging, to see if
it can reach the domUs.

Christian