Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3.1 on Debian Etch: Dom0 eth0 dead

On Wed, Sep 12, 2007 at 01:22:43PM +0200, Florian Engelmann wrote:

> After some tests it looks like bridgeing with the dell powerdege 2900
> onboard broadcom nic does not work. I changed to eth2 (intel pro 1000)
> and everything works fine. kernel bug?

- one could have a look if bridging works with pure linux without xen
- try different driver, maybe your kernel ships with the bcm5700 module
besides the tg3
- and maybe acpi-options of the kernel or xen-options make a difference

But now that it works and you do not need all interfaces for bridging,
why  bother ;)

Christian