[Xen-users] Re: Does it legal to analysize XEN source code and write a book about it ?

Tim Post wrote:
"Open" doesn't always mean "free". Xen is free software, its license
guarantees that you will always have the same freedoms with the program
and its source code that XenSource has.

Sure. I'm aware of the Free Software definition :)

I was just pointing out that restricting the ability of others to modify and redistribute (as in your example) stops that software being either "Open Source" or "Free Software" or both.

Anyway this is getting offtopic, back to Xen stuff...

--
Cheers
Anton