Re: [Xen-users] Error: Device 2049 could not be connected.

Paradox wrote:
TNX xSAPPYx

I think I have some configuration problem...modifying xen configuration the hotplug error disappears, but now I have (I hope...) a "last" problem.

I use this command: xm create -c myvmconf vmid=1

Dom start and I receive this message: http://doxspace.altervista.org/xen-error.txt

hummm......I think this is configuration problem (swap error for example...first line...)....I have some doubt about "disk" option...

My configuration is here: http://doxspace.altervista.org/myvmconf

Grub configuration: http://doxspace.altervista.org/menu.lst

Not sure but you could try this.

Make sure that the mount points defined in the vm's /etc/fstab point to the virtual disks defined in myvmconf.

Since the vdisk is defined to be sda1 the fstab should have a line like

   /dev/sda1   /    ext3    defaults    1 1

Hope that helps.

:m)