[Xen-users] Re: Using vncserver and vncviewer on XEN problems...

On Sun October 7 2007 12:34:29 pm Paradox wrote:

vncviewer my_ip:1

You want the ip of the domU. When you setup vnc the normal way, in the domU's config file, the ip is of the dom0 host.

Hi

Humm....you could explain better what you mean? I use 'vncviewer my_ip:1' where my_ip is a domU ip.

Tnx

Best