[Xen-users] keyboard map

hello,

I've just install a centos5 domain on a redhat5 domain0 guest host.
My problem is that the keyboard map is completly unsuable.
I't kind off an querty but not really. I connot find certain numbers (2,3,5) nor the point ('.') .
How can I set a keyboard map (I am with an azerty french keyboard)

I use xen-3.0.3-25.0.4.el5 on  2.6.18-8.1.14.el5xen kernel

Thanks

PS: I use virt-manager to connect to my domain, perhaps there's an other way to connect that won't have these keyboard problems ?