Re: [Xen-users] opensuse 10.3, xen 3.1, and raw devices

So, after a full day of, basically, guess-and-check debugging, I was able to
figure out something that works.

Basically, the --entry= part of the bootargs line works differently from the
prior bootentry line.  In order to have domUloader.py look for the boot
files on a filesystem (instead of a partition on a physical or file device),
the disk and boot lines need to look like this:

disk = [ 'phy:/dev/xenmachines/vm1,hda1,w',
'phy:/dev/xenmachines/vm1-swap,hda2,w' ]
bootloader = '/usr/lib/xen/boot/domUloader.py'
bootargs = '--entry=:/boot/vmlinuz-xen,/boot/initrd-xen'

That seems to work fine.