[Xen-users] iptables does not see inter-domU traffic

Hi!

I'm trying to use iptables to regulate traffic between my domU's. Every domU
has an external IP address. I have one bridge, xenbr0, configured the debian
way like this:

auto xenbr0
iface xenbr0 inet static
        address xxx.xx.xx.xxx
        netmask 255.255.255.192
        metric  0
        gateway xxx.xx.xx.xxx
        bridge_ports eth0
        bridge_maxwait 0

All domU's have internet access and can reach eachother, no problems there.

net.bridge.bridge-nf-call-iptables is set to 1.

To test/show my problem, i've set this rule:

iptables -A FORWARD -p tcp --dport 80 -d <domU ip> -j LOG
--log-prefix="connect-http: "

Then, from a remote location, i telnet to the ip and port. I see an entry about
it appearing in /var/log/syslog.
When I try the same from another domU, no logs whatsoever..

Any clues?

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Bart Verwilst