[Xen-users] Memory Sizing Guidelines

Hi all,

I have searched in vain on google for tips on memory sizing but have had no luck. What are the guidelines for allocating memory amongst the Dom0 and the DomUs?

As an example, I have a Xen server that has 2 GB memory. I want to create 2 DomUs. If these were standalone machines, 1GB each would be fine. How would I partition this memory under Xen?

Thanks in advance!

Paul