Re: [Xen-users] SOlaris 10 HVM guest under rhel5 host

Stephan Seitz wrote:
> C. L. Martinez schrieb:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>>  Somebody have tried to run Solaris 10 HVM guest under rhel5 host?? Any
>> hints or problems?? I need to install one for our customer next week,
>> and I don't want surprises ...
>>

> Hi,
>
> this doesn't exactly match your request, but we're running a few OpenSolaris
> 10
> as PV Guests.
>
> I installed them as described in this wiki:
> http://wiki.tardis.ed.ac.uk/index.php/OpenSolaris_Xen_domU
>
> Indeed, the installation is a bit tricky, but the result is rock solid ;)

I tried following the tutorial, Using RHEL5.
With RH's Xen : network doesn't work, period. There's no way to transfer
the kernel/boot archive to dom0
With Xen-3.1.1-rc3 : installation won't start, complains about zero
memory size.

HVM install of nevada-build72 works fine though.

Regards,

Fajar