Re: [Xen-users] Problem using 2 nics and 2 bridges

jim burns wrote:

> On Sat October 27 2007 9:17:48 pm Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:
> > Do you happen to know what the difference is between Xen in
> > opensuse 10.2 and Xen in opensuse 10.3? Is it kernel, hypervisor,
> > something else?
>
> 10.2 uses xen 3.0.3/ kernel 2.6.18. 10.3 uses xen 3.1.0/ kernel 2.6.22.

Thanks Jim. I'll try the latter combination.

Cheers,
Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo
"We respect the right of everyone to believe whatever they like. ....
But there are two important limits to religious tolerance. First, I have no
right to legal protection against your scepticism, criticism or ridicule.
Religion is too powerful a force, and is too often a cause of injustice or
evil, for it to be immune from discussion and debate."
-- David Pannick QC

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/career_and_jobs/legal/article729808.ece