Re: [Xen-users] Can HVM DomU with SDL do 1280x1024 24-bit color?

Hi Derek,

Unfortunatly, I have no other idea. As I said, I didn't try the stdvga option
in xen as I don't have any hvm domU.

I know it works in Qemu with Windows XP as a guest. For Qemu, that option is
all I need. Looking in the device manager, there is no driver for the virtual
graphics card either. It's indicated as a standard VGA compatible device. But
even with this setup, I can select higher resolutions.

Regards,

Geert

P.S.: be sure to keep replies on the list. Others may be interested in this
tread too.