Re: [Xen-users] XEN - Broadcom issue: survey

Ivan,

I don't konw how to replicate the test on my machine (I use Xen 3.1
opensource, thus I don't think I can run a windows PV guest on it, and I
don't know if it applies also to Linux VMs), but I wouldn't be surprised if
this issue was related to non-PV guests.

I'm surprised to see that you're running the same firmware version of my
"good" machine and still have the problem: at this point, I really don't
know what else we could try.

The only other thing is that I didn't try with Xen 3.0.4 (the same running
on my XenExpress machine): maybe 3.1 has a flaw with these network card? Or
maybe there's a "hidden fix" in the XenExpress supplied kernel?

M.