RE: [Xen-users] first binary release of GPL Windows PV drivers

> Hallo!
>
> My DomU has 4VPUS (all of the second socket, with vcpu-pinning)
>
> A short test without cdrom, only 1 vcpu, pae=0 (in domU config)
> and then a block-attach gives the same error. (3.1.2 xen)

I've just tried PAE and non-PAE, and 1 or 2 VCPU, and Xen 3.1.2, and all
seem to work fine.

I've only got AMD systems to test on though... maybe there's something
different about Intel that breaks the drivers...

Would you be able to run some diagnostics for me if I give you some
instructions?

Thanks

James