[Xen-users] Re: domU has better I/O performance than dom0?

On Wed, Nov 28, 2007 at 12:39:20PM +0000, Troels Arvin wrote:

> > /usr/sbin/bonnie -d . -s 0.130 -n 8096 -r 8096
>
> You are measuring file creation rate, and not "raw I/O throughput",
> right?

Correct.

> In that sense, your tests are different from what I measured.
> Still, your results are certainly strange. I wonder if they would be
> equally strange if you ran them on different non-virtualized servers.

I will probably do that some time in the future. At the moment I do
not have servers available.

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who
      shall stand in his holy place? He that hath clean
      hands, and a pure heart..."            Psalms 24:3,4