RE: [Xen-users] Xen and Linux on Intel G33 needs kernel 2.6.19+

To qoute others:
"The problem is choice".

Thanks for your input on the matter.

As of yet I didn't consider SuSE or derivatives. However, I picked
Gentoo and it worked as I desire, without any problems. So that looked
good, but with significant effort to get it up and running. I think I
will stick to this for the time being, even though Gentoo is not known
for its stability...

- Joris