Re: [Xen-users] Gigabit Interface - XEN Full Virtualization

  • To: "Mark Williamson" <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Artur Baruchi" <mail.baruchi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 09:04:32 -0200
  • Cc: Sadique Puthen <sputhenp@xxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 03:05:26 -0800

Hi Mark,

Unfortunately, I did some tests, and even my nic being a giga and my
lan supporting giga, my full virtualized domain wasnt able to pass
100Mb/sec. My paravirtualized guests had a very good performance in
this environment.

Thanks,

Att.
Artur Baruchi