Re: [Xen-users] console for full virtualization vm

> I confirm that you don't need to create this device !  It's works great
> with the two line who Sadique gave me ..
>
>  But now, i could use this trick only when vm is installed ... if i need to
> install a full vm and i don't have access to X server, how can i handle
> that ?

For an HVM guest, to install without access to the guest framebuffer you'd
need an installer that can handle installation via serial line - just like
doing a headless install on a normal machine.

Or, perhaps you could arrange to export the guest's display over VNC an access
it via a remote X server on a desktop somewhere?

Cheers,
Mark