Re: [Xen-users] centos 5.1 and xen

The problem is something to do with Zonealarm.

I went thru the hassle of creating a brand-new XP domu, installed from cd iso, added sp2, downloaded firefox, putty, AVG free, zonealarm -

While installing zonealarm, XP fell over with the same problem 'trying to write to read-only memory' blue screen.

So I removed zonealarm from my original XP domu (I still had a centos 5.0 system with network access to the domu disk images), and now it comes up ok.

Does anyone know of an alternative windows firewall that (unlike the MS firewall) checks outgoing as well as incomming connections?