[Xen-users] How to initiate a guest installation from the CD-ROM media

Hello All,

I am pretty new to Xen and I would appreciate you advice on the following
issue.

I have installed Red Hat 5 Update 1 with the xen kernel and all the
required packages for virtualization support.
I reached to the point where dom0 is up and running.

Now I want to install a guest Linux OS from a customize Linux CD-ROM I
have.
I tried to use virt-install and virt-manager but the only install location
supported is via ftp, http or NFS.

Under my restrictions the only way I have to install the required guest is
by initiating a CD_ROM installation.

How can I do it ?

Thanks,

Ido