Re: [Xen-users] Howto mix public and private ip-addresses?

Hi,

thanks for the answer. But this is for a bridged-setup. What have I to
do for a routed-setup?

Or can I configure the network, so that the public ip-addresses use
routed-setup (as of now), and the private ip-addresses use bridged-setup?

Regards

Joerg Schoppet