Re: [Xen-users] Xen dom0 memory

On Wed, Dec 19, 2007 at 11:42:40AM -0500, Michael Williams wrote:
Hello,

> So if it's not PAE, and I have already tried the grub patch and
> recompile,  what could it be?  I added the volatile clause to the cont
> variable and my xen system still thinks it only has 3199 MB of memory.

Did you reinstall grub? Make sure that /boot/grub/stage2 comes from
patched grub package[1].

What displaymem grub command shows?

Regards,
Kupson
[1] Debian for example don't update that file until grub-install is
executed manually.
--
Great software without the knowledge to run it is pretty useless.
(Linux Gazette #1)