[Xen-users] Physical Interfaces to virtual Network Interface

Hello,

  I've read a couple of docs and google a little bit, I can't see a way to
do that. My Dom0 got 4 NICs : eth0 eth1 eth2 eth3

 I would say somewhere eth0 from DomU is eth0 from Dom0, eth1 from DomU is
eth1 from Dom0, etc...
 I've checked "brctl" option but I guess, it's not keep after a reboot. I
don't even able to use it on DomU, I can't see it anyway.

 Is there a way to do that?

   Thanks by advance,

     LMJ