Re: [Xen-users] multiple dom0s (was: Re: [Xen-devel] ragarding xen in sles10)

On Sun December 9 2007 8:59:02 pm Mark Williamson wrote:
> c) compile pciback statically into the kernel and then put a pciback.hide
> directive onto your kernel command line and reboot

CONFIG_XEN_BACKEND=y
CONFIG_XEN_BLKDEV_BACKEND=m
CONFIG_XEN_NETDEV_BACKEND=m
CONFIG_XEN_PCIDEV_BACKEND=m
CONFIG_XEN_PCIDEV_BACKEND_VPCI=y

I have the above in my fedora xen kernel. Is that sufficient. (BTW, SuSE has
the first line as 'm' also.)