Re: [Xen-users] Xen-Unstable 3.2 no xenbr0 no vif

On Tue December 11 2007 5:22:49 am Emre Erenoglu wrote:
> Thanks for your mail. I understood now that it's the case. In fact, when I
> put eth0 as the bridge name in xen domU conf files, the DomU booted OK.
>
> However, this shall be loudly "announced" somewhere, I'm sure many people
> can ask the same question.

It's not even in the comments for /etc/xen/xend-config.sxp, which still makes
reference to xenbr0. This and the new /dev/xv* devices are just some of the
reasons that the 3.0 docs shipped with all distros I use, or the urls below,
are not making it anymore.

http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/srg/netos/xen/readmes/user/user.html

The links on this page (same code, apparently) don't work anymore:
http://xen.org/xen/documentation.html
http://xen.xensource.com/documentation.html