Re: [Xen-users] A few newbie questions about Xen devices - virtual networking

Hi,

On Mon, Jan 14, 2008 at 10:31:35PM -0800, XenoCrateS wrote:
>  practically, the earlier answer about using a bridge would suffice. But if
>  you are looking at MPI kind of loads or aiming for better performance, i
>  suggest you take a look at the Xen-Socket proposal (possibly a code exists
>  out there too), that was presented in the Xen Summit April 2007 by a
>  researcher from IBM .
>  --It had excellent results compared to a standard tcp/ip communication
>  mechanism between two DomUs in the same physical host.

Thank you for you answer, but my thread has been hijacked by "Virtual
networking?" from Kayvan Sylvan and I suppose your reply is more related
to his topic than mine.

Another reason why creating a new thread by clicking on "Reply-to" is
not a good idea.

Thank you.
Best regards,
--