Re: [Xen-users] irq 9: nobody cared(try booting with the "irqpoll" option)

majikins wrote:
Hi

I am getting the error : irq 9: nobody cared(try booting with the "irqpoll"
option) before a kernel panic and the server reboots.  Fresh installation of
CentOS 5.1. I selected the virtualisation option for install and was
presented with the xen kernel upon reboot.  however the error mentioned
comes up. The non-xen kernel works fine.  I've googled and its seems a
solution would be to add "irqpoll" the the grub.conf file for the xen
kernel. I've done this but still get the same error.
Dumb question, but did you run grub-install again after you made the change?

grub-install hd0

Jonathan