Re: [Xen-users] Can't boot from ISO image...

  • To: "Mark Williamson" <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Lionel Kernux" <lionel.kernux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 10:00:38 -0500
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 07:01:39 -0800

Hey Mark,

Thanks alot for the help.

Moving the ISO image to /var/lib/xen/images did the trick concerninig
the cdrom ISO image.

I also tried out tap:aio with no success. I've seen some configs out
there that use tap:aio for the hdd image and so I tried it for my hdd
image without success. The VM halts and complains that ther is no
bootable device.

I'll keep trying on that end.

Thanks again!