Re: [Xen-users] Recreating XenServer release 3.2.0-2004d (xenenterprise) configuration files

On Friday 08 February 2008 02:45:30 pm Shaun Mccullagh wrote:
> Earlier today all the Xen VM configuration files were deleted and I do
> not have a backup.
>
> Is there any way I can recreate the configuration files by hand so that
> I get my VMs working again?

This just got posted to xen-users today. Since this is Xen Enterprise, and not
open source xen, I'm not sure if 'xe', etc. have something similar. Assuming
the guests are still running, on open source, you can do an 'xm -l
domain-name'. Better still, if you have virsh/virt-manager, you can do
a 'virsh dumpxml domain-name', which is a little easier to work with/edit.