Re: [Xen-users] network consistency

>> I have a host system with two bridges br10 and br20 and I would like to
>> connect a domU to both of them.
>> Is there any way to make sure domU ethX is always connected to dom0 br10
>> and domU ethY is always connected to dom0 br20?
>
> You should be able to pass a bridge in the vif parameter, for example:
>
> vif ['bridge=br10']

Yes, but will
   vif = [ 'bridge=br10', 'bridge=br20' ]
always connect domU-eth>0< with br10 and domU-eth>1< with br20 or might
this ocasionally swap?
So is the first vif parameter always interface eth0 and the second always
eth1?

And beside, is there a way to rename the interfacenames inside the domU
from outside? e.g. the vif script will create a myint1 and myint2
interface inside the domU?

Thanks, Holger